- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer speed of up to 5Gbps - The actual speeds limited by connected device's settings.
- Extend with 2 USB 3.0 downstream ports and 1 USB3.0 20-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3.0 ports) for standard desktop PC.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. The PCI-E Port support PCI-E X1/X16 slots.
- 4-pin DC connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply.
- Free lifetime technical support and free 18-month Manufacturer Warranty.
With quick and easy installation, this Uspeed USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. USB 3.0 is the latest generation of USB technology, boasting enhanced transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, which means you can copy videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0: accelerated file access and transfer speeds, up to 5 Gbps;
- Boost Your Peripheral Capability: USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card with 2 ports and 20-pin Connector;
- Connect and Go: Connect any USB 3.0 devices to your PC;
Drivers for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32/64-bit) included on CDROM
1 USB 3.0 2 Port PCI-E Card, 1 Installation CD
This PCI-E card is powered by a 5V 4 pin power connector. Please confirm that your computer motherboard is equipped with a 5V 4 pin power connector plug before purchasing. This is necessary to ensure sufficient power supply and smooth transfers, particularly for large data transfers from hard drive disks (3TB or above).