- Ultra-portable: compact design and multiple power source options allow you to charge batteries from a wall plug or any powered USB port (computer or laptop)
- Compatible dual charge: Adjustable dock fits over 90% of Single Cell Lithium Batteries. Added USB port allows you to charge a cellphone
- Intuitive design: Automatic detection of polarity takes the guesswork out of battery orientation and placement. Automatically stops charging when battery is full
- Charge time: approximately 3 hours, depending on the specific battery model USB output: DC 5.0V, 600mAh / Desktop charging output: DC 4.20V, 600mAh. -- 18-Month Warranty / 24 x 7 Email Support
- Flexible Power Source
Using the foldable plug, the universal battery charger can be powered via any standard household wall socket at 100-240V. Alternatively, power the micro USB input at 5V/600mA via any powered USB port (computer, laptop, car port, etc).
- Dual Charge
Charge a battery directly in the dock. Charge a cell phone with a USB wire connected to the USB port.
- LED Indicator
For the battery dock, a red light indicates an active charge state, while the blue light indicates a full charge;
For the USB port, the blue light will remain lit while charging and once fully charged.
Popular Compatible Models:
Apple: iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS / iPod Touch Classic Nano
HTC: One X / Sensation / Amaze 4G / Radar 4G / EVO 3D 4G / Inspire 4G / Vivid 4G / Wildfire S / ThunderBolt / Incredible 2 S / Desire HD S Z
Samsung: Galaxy S I9000 / Galaxy S2 I9100 / Epic 4G Touch / Galaxy Nexus Prime / Galaxy Note / Focus S / Infuse
Motorola: Triumph / Photon 4G / Verizon Droid 3 X X2 Razr
LG: Optimus V S T 2X 3D 7
Nokia: N900, N8, N97, C6, C3, E71, E72 / Lumia 900 800
Others: Blackberry Bold 9900 / Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S / PSP
- Battery length should not exceed 6.6cm, such as that of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- This charger does not accommodate Motorola Droid BIONIC and Atrix 2 batteries or any batteries with contacts located on the front or back. Contacts must be located at the top or bottom.
- This charger cannot fully charge batteries for the Samsung S3 & S4, as the input voltage for the S3/S4 is 4.35V, higher than that of the charger (4.2V).
- To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable or a third-party certified cable (such as MFI).
Apple and Android ports: What's the difference?
USB-charged devices look for a USB pin signal before they accept a full-speed charge. Most devices use a standard USB pin signal; Apple devices and a few others, like the Galaxy tab, require specialized pin signals. Our Android and Apple ports are hard-wired to accommodate these two types of charging authentications. However, an Apple device can (usually) still charge from an Android port and vice versa, sometimes at a slower speed, but oddly, often also at full speed.